Monday, March 23, 2009

Gen Chem

I switched my class this block from Environmental Sociology to General Chemistry 107. yay...

No, actually, I'm really excited about it. the yay was for dramatic effect. I went to my sociology class first, and got the whole shpeel about syllabus and course work and how 80% of our grade was participation (in class, with 27 other people...not exactly my strength) and decided it was not going to be a super ton of fun and what I need right now.SO! I went down to registration. Figured out where Chem 1 is, and proceeded promptly to Olin Rm. 185 (which is freaking hard to find.) I need a class with some answers right now. before diving into Intro to Psych next block. and it turns out Chemistry has LOTS of answers. hooray! and also lots of Labs, and quizzes, and exams, and problems, and yikes! no social life for 3 weeks!

~~~~~~~

www.isittuesday.com

genius.

~~~~~

Adjectives for Spring Break: exhausting, rejuvenating, warm, sunny, nostalgic, friendly, snowy and slushy, loving, short, full, interesting, and illuminating

~~~~~~~~~~

heads up. F-bomb....

www.thefuckingweather.com

useful genius.

~~~~

I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment