Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Monday...

I don't really know how that song goes, but I know it exists. and I know it talks about how much Mondays SUCK, and I would agree that as a day of the week, it is one of the worst, in general. Today, however, while it was by no means comparable to an uplifting Sunday afternoon, was alright. Here's my list for this Monday Monday; Things that made me smile:

~my talk on the phone with mama this afternoon
~the arrival of my new white linen pants in the mail
~70 degrees and sunny
~delicious foccacia bread and dipping oil at my new favorite coffee/book store combo place
~the wonders of modern medicine, specifically ibuprofen
~the gay couple cheerfully having a glass of wine at the table next to me in this coffee shop, in the middle of conservative Colorado Springs (which I understand is by no means an anomaly, but it still made me smile!)
~the prospect of going to R&J's in Ft. Collins this weekend, courtesy of the lovely CS and her "gramma" car
~my conversation with MT online, he always makes me smile
~the fact that HSM:3 is ready and waiting for me when I get home
~the realization that I only have 8 days left until spring break!
~it's 6 o'clock and I'm already almost done with my homework for this evening

~~~~~~~~~

I really think I want to be a doctor. Or at least I'm thinking about it seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to comment on your lovely list.. 1. I hate Monday's and yesterday wasn't a good one. 2. I like that you like HSM:3..even though I can't stand musicals! (whoops! just totally gave that one away!) 3. I'm SO exited to maybe see you.. you have no idea!

    ReplyDelete