Monday, March 9, 2009

Streamside

I went up to see R,J,C,J & C this weekend, and had an absolute blast. We did nothing in particular, besides go to the infamous Rio and watch copious amounts of movies(4 for me!) and sit around and visit, and I was the happiest and most content I've been in 3 weeks. 2 months, if you don't count my little jaunt to Aspen when I got to see KLS, my lovely primhermana for 3 days.

I was the happiest I've been in 2 months. Unbelievably more happy than I have been at school. There's something simultaneously very wonderful and very sad about that fact.

And now I have to go study, because spring break starts in 1 day, 15 hours, 30 minutes and 42 seconds, and I need to study for that final I have to take before I can go home.

1 comment:

  1. I was oh so happy to see you too! I wish I didn't have to work that entire weekend! but hooray for family time!

    ReplyDelete